ECO-FRIENDLY CLEANING SOLUTIONS
Contribute positively to your environment with Sea Clean Cleaning Solutions assistance and guidance.
The old way of thinking of the Environment Vs Monetary value is now so out of date!
We all have a choice to “go green” both at home and in our business and the benefits are not only for nature but also for you and your workplace.
Eco-friendly products, also known as green products, are products that do not harm the environment (whether in their production, use &/or disposal). Green products help conserve energy, minimize carbon footprints and eliminate the emission of greenhouse gases which can lead to a lot of toxicity and pollution.
There are many benefits to using eco-friendly products that will make a difference to the health and wellbeing in your workplace.
Some people who are over-exposed to certain chemicals, which can cause sickness, tiredness and even chronic fatigue. We’re all different and each organism will react differently to chemicals”, says Ger Hayes | Senior Technician at an Environmental Consultancy Firm
Keeping chemicals to a minimum can benefit people affected by eczema or cancer, even migraine. The Migraine Association of Ireland says 500,000 Irish people get a migraine and American studies suggest half of the sufferers are prone to attack from smells.
• Only 27% of plastic bottles are recycled worldwide. The rest sit in landfills where they can take up to 1,000 years to decompose
• One million seabirds and 100,000 marine mammals die each year from plastic pollution in our oceans
• In one study by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control, nearly 93 percent of people tested positive for BPA (a potentially harmful chemical present in plastic products)
At Sea Clean, we are more than a cleaning company, we are committed to a purpose, to train our staff on how to use and discard chemicals in the correct manner. Which will help to minimize the impact on the environment.
We offer a range of ECO-friendly products that are the way forward if we want to contribute to saving our Planet. All the cleaning products are made from Bio-enzymes reduce water consumption dramatically, assisting effluent services in sewerage plants and septic systems.
Benefits to choosing “Go Green”:
• Reduces illness in your team and visitors
• Keeps your site free of contact with chemicals
• Helping to conserve energy
• Reduce carbon footprints, greenhouse gases
• Enhances indoor environment
• Water efficiency
• Material efficiency
• Reduces strain on local resources
With Sea Clean, you have the CHOICE to DECIDE!
Bio-Enzyme Eco-Friendly Cleaning Chemicals are biodegradable, compostable and in recyclable packaging which helps to keep the Ecological balance right.